A highly versatile product that can be used in indoor residual spraying (IRS), space spraying, and larviciding to control a wide range of public health pests. It is also effective on those insects resistant to pyrethoid, organochlorine and some other organophosphates e.g. malathion. It has been successfully evaluated by the WHO Pesticide Evaluation Scheme (WHOPES) as a mosquito larvicide, and as a residual spray for malaria vector control
- Presents no significant risk to spray operators, householders or the environment when use as directed
- Has been successfully evaluated by WHO Pesticide Evaluation Scheme (WHOPES) and is recommended for use in vector control programs.
- Flexible tool for vector control as a residual treatment, space spray, or larvicide
- Controls wide range of disease-carrying mosquitoes and other nuisance pest such as ants, wasps, fleas and other crawling insects.
- Effective against insects that are resistant to other organophosphate, pyrethroid, carbamate insecticides.